My evaluation license from the SAML Single Sign On plugin has expired.
I could not finish all my tests. How can I get a new one ?
You can evaluate the plugin up to 190 days (6x 1month) in total for Server, and 90 days (2x 1month) for Data Center.
Evaluation Licenses are issued via my.atlassian.com.
Please find below the direct links for the different platforms, for your convenience.
For Server hosting:
- JIRA - https://my.atlassian.com/addon/try/com.resolution.atlasplugins.samlsso.Jira
- Confluence - https://my.atlassian.com/addon/try/com.resolution.atlasplugins.samlsso.Confluence
- Bitbucket - https://my.atlassian.com/addon/try/com.resolution.atlasplugins.samlsso-Bitbucket
- Bamboo- https://my.atlassian.com/addon/try/com.resolution.atlasplugins.samlsso-bamboo
For Data Center hosting:
- JIRA -
- Confluence -
- Bitbucket - https://my.atlassian.com/addon/try/com.resolution.atlasplugins.samlsso-bitbucket.data-center
Navigate to my.atlassian.com -> Licences and you should find your expired evaluation license in the list.
Open it with a click, under Actions you should find the New Evaluation License link.
Follow the steps and you will create a new evaluation license.