SAML Single Sign On (SSO)
Authentication in JIRA as well as JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo doesn't have to be time-consuming. SAML 2.0 allows you to create a new user via single sign-on by delegating authentication to SAML 2.0 Identity Providers (IdPs) like ADFS, Azure AD, Google Apps/GSuite and many others -- Plugin is compatible with most IdPs.
- Easy configuration via wizard
- Powerful troubleshooting for quick fixes
- Users can be created and updated on-the-fly with data from SAML attributes
- Support for multiple IdPs, signing SAML-requests, encrypted SAML-responses
- Customisable IdP selection, error and logout page
- Support configuration via Meta Data and Data Center
- Authenticate Jira Service Desk customers
What Resolution GmbH provides
- Business class support for Microsoft ADFS, Azure AD and GSuite/Google Apps.
- Standards-based compatibility with Shibboleth, Onelogin, Ping, Okta, Centrify, Salesforce, Oracle, Bitium, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, RSA, IBM, WSO2, NetIQ
- Customer service assistance throughout evaluation (spot on instructions via Screen Sharing)
Free Trial (3 x1 month)
Test Saml 2.0 for 90 days. Please see our step-by-step set up guides for a quick and easy installation process:
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for JIRA and JIRA Service Desk.
Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Confluence.
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Bitbucket.
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Bamboo.