SAML Single Sign On (SSO)
SAML SingleSignOn (SSO) for Jira and Jira Service Desk delegates authentication to SAML 2.0 Identity Provider (IdP) of your choice – it is compatible with most IdPs.
Our plugin is an easy and straightforward solution for On-The-Fly user creation. SAML SSO manages the exchange between your Service and Identity Provider, so you don't have to spend your time typing in passwords. Creating user accounts for new team members can be very time-consuming. SAML SSO will allow you to create users by only providing a name and an email address.
Let SAML SSO do the authentication work, so you can focus on yours!
Want to find out more? Please feel free to reach out!
- Easy configuration via wizard
- Powerful troubleshooting for quick fixes
- Users can be created and updated on-the-fly with data from SAML attributes
- Support for multiple IdPs, signing SAML-requests, encrypted SAML-responses
- Customisable IdP selection, error and logout page
- Support configuration via Meta Data and Data Center
- Authenticate Jira Service Desk customers
What Resolution GmbH provides
- Business class support for Microsoft ADFS, Azure AD and GSuite/Google Apps
- Standards-based compatibility with Shibboleth, Onelogin, Ping, Okta, Centrify, Salesforce, Oracle, Bitium, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, RSA, IBM, WSO2, NetIQ
- Customer service assistance throughout evaluation (spot on instructions via Screen Sharing)
Free Trial (3 x1 month)
Test Saml 2.0 for 90 days. Please see our step-by-step set up guides for a quick and easy installation process:
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for JIRA and JIRA Service Desk.
Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Confluence.
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Bitbucket.
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Bamboo.
- Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO for Fisheye/Crucible