We collect the following data:
- Name of the Site the app is being installed on. This is stored since there is not currently an API that allows us to retrieve this from the back-end directly. Therefor we have to collect the data from the front-end and store it. Once there is an API for this, we will happily delete the data: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-1876
- Webhook data. This is stored so we can deliver your messages. This includes connected rooms, target and forwarding URLs, authentication data and so on. You can delete this data yourself in the app's front-end.
- Names of the users sending messages. This is not stored for longer than a couple of minutes and required to fulfill outgoing webhooks, but we do cache it temporarily.
- Messages that caused errors in our system are logged. This is used for debugging purposes only and only authorized personnel has access to this data. They are deleted after a retention period of up to one year.
- Anonymized analytics data is collected on the Atlassian Marketplace and the app via Google Analytics. This includes installation events and number and types of webhooks, but never names, URLs, authentication data, etc.
For any questions or deletion requests, please contact email@example.com .
More general information about how we treat your personal data can be found in the general Data Protection Statement.