Out-Of-Office Assistant allows Jira users to take time off from Jira without blocking progress on important work.
Video Introduction And Tutorial
Out-Of-Office Assistant consists of rules that:
- send absence messages when a Jira Software user, a Jira Work Management user, or a Jira Service Desk agent is assigned an issue during their time off.
- reassign new issues automatically to a delegate owner (coverer)
- warn that a user who has been mentioned is on leave or will be on leave soon.
Features & Benefits
- Out of Office rules that include an automated response message and a coverer (coverers are optional but we strongly recommend them).
- Use JQLs to define exactly which issues should be reassigned by each rule.
- Send Out of Office Messages also to Service Desk Customers.
- When a rule is created, already open issues can be delegated to coverers in bulk.
- Add coverers as watchers.
- Full view of scheduled leaves across your entire Jira instance.
- Use automation rules to assign to coverers also using customer comments as a trigger.
- Activate, modify or deactivate rules from Slack or Zapier.
- Define Out of the Office rules when traveling, or during sabbaticals, child care, sick leaves, etc.
- Create a permanent delegation structure for functional teams and organizations based on shifts.
- Team members who have been temporarily shifted to a different initiative can announce that their assignations won't be prioritized.
- Take sick days and spontaneously activate a rule from your phone using the Slack app.
- Managers can use JQLs to retrieve a comprehensive list of all the Jira issues with assignees who are out of the office.